Plutonium 2S, the next generation…
After the success and the appreciation we received for our Thorium and later Plutonium and Plutonium 2, we decided to push the envelope further. To develop a board that would encapsulate the core values of our company and bring e-skating to the next level: extreme quality and power
Update 10/11 -23: Plutonium 2S now comes with our v2 geardrive: It has several updates: Push to fit solution for wheels (no screws needed to change wheel), Herringbonge gears for better sound, efficiency and quality. New aluminium connector panel for motor wires - better looking and better quality. New onboard display with bigger screen, faster and more features (pro version) Pictures will be updated later but all orders includes this from this date.
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information
These are estimated delivery times and may differ slightly depending on different conditions. We are constantly working to reduce production times.
After your shipment is shipped, it usually takes 2-5 business days within Europe and outside Europe 3-7 business days.
Plutonium complete board:
Ships ~5 weeks after ordering.
Ships 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Ships 1-7 working days after ordering.
If an item is available as a backorder but in stock the delivery time depends on when we get it back in stock and it can differ between 1-45 working days before it is shipped.
We do not accept any returns or cancel of the order due to your regret. Order only if you are sure of your purchase!
Do not order if you think you will change your mind until the board is shipped. We will not cancel a order even if it was made the same day.
Always contact customer service before your order if you are unsure and the delivery time is important for you!